2008-04-19 07:03:58 +0000
This year on May 15th there is going to be a world wide bloggers unite on the subject of Human Rights.
This is a great opportunity to raise public awareness on the subject of Human Rights. We all have them, but in the modern world of pending global governments (which I think are just another way to remove power from the people) It is time for all of us to become away of what it means to be living on this planet, what it means to be a member of this society, what it means to have a family and what it means to just be you.
If you are not sure what human rights actually are, you can view a bunch of short videos at the Youth for Human Rights and then go over to Amnesty International and check out their site to find out what all the fuss is about.
You can, of course, also join in and put up the bloggers unite human rights badge on your site and blog about it on May 15th.
Have a read, they are quite surprising!
- Rails Security Alert
- Encrypting Another Partition Using FileVault 2 on OSX Lion
- Installing Home Folder on Second Drive on OSX Lion
- undefined local variable or method `version_requirements'
- A New World of Resources
- Rails Static Pages
- Twitter Replacing Rails? So?
- Engine Yard Cloud Backups Generating Zero Length Backups
- Our Rails Rumble Entry - StillAlive.com
- Renaming a controller and redirection in Rails 3
- Updating RailsPlugins.org to Rails 3 - Part 1
- A new protocol for social interaction
- What is a distributed social network?
- Bundler and Public Git Sources
- Getting Heroku, memcached and Rails 3 working
- Why Bundler?
- Rails Commit Access
- Introducing TellThemWhen
- rake RSpec & Cucumber uninitialized constant Rails::Boot::Bundler
- This Relationship is Worth Nothing
- Thank YOU...
- Inline Attachments for ActionMailer
- Upgrading RailsPlugins.org to Rails 3 - Part 1
- Stripping dollar signs and commas from a string
- Getting Rails 3 Edge with jQuery, RSpec and Cucumber using RVM
- Action Mailer, go Proc thyself
- The Real News Donation Drive
- ActionMailer ScreenCast and Article
- Installing RSpec for Rails 3
- I am speaking at RailsConf 2010
- Rails 3 Session Secret and Session Store
- If you're lazy and you know it write your specs!
- Bundler - uninitialized constant ActionController
- Bundle Me Some Sanity
- How to use Mail / ActionMailer 3 with GMail SMTP
- Put your mailer where the action is!
- Why Force a Choice?
- How to make an RSS feed in Rails
- Rails 3 Routing with Rack
- Bundle me some Rails
- Helping out in Haiti
- Watch your self
- Is Rails 3.0 a Game Changer?
- Where did the scripts go?
- validates :rails_3, :awesome => true
- New Rails Version 3.0 Guides Online
- New ActionMailer API in Rails 3.0
- Mail gem version 2 released
- How to rename a Rails 3 Application
- Rails 3.0 Examples
- November 2009 (1)
- October 2009 (2)
- September 2009 (2)
- August 2009 (0)
- July 2009 (1)
- June 2009 (0)
- May 2009 (1)
- April 2009 (0)
- March 2009 (0)
- February 2009 (0)
- January 2009 (2)
- December 2008 (0)
- November 2008 (5)
- October 2008 (0)
- September 2008 (1)
- August 2008 (0)
- July 2008 (2)
- June 2008 (13)
- May 2008 (7)
- April 2008 (18)
- March 2008 (8)
- February 2008 (5)
- January 2008 (7)
- December 2007 (20)
- November 2007 (22)